We all know about the bad bacteria. Thesy cause those little annoyances like diarrhea, cholera, anthrax and leprosy. Tuberculosis, the most common fatal respiratory infection is also caused by bacteria. This is why antibiotics is so widespread and important. It helps keep the bad bacteria away.
Good bacteria, is less known. People just dont bother to know that there is actually good bacteria! Some beneficial bacteria are known to counter aging, manage lactose intolerance, improve immune function, prevent infections, lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure among others. This is why probiotics is needed. It increases the good bacteria in your body, making you healthier and even happier!
Kefir is better than yogurt and probiotic pills because:
1. it contains the most number of beneficial bacteria compared to both probiotic pills and yogurt.
2. it has these beneficial bacteria are able to share perfect symbiosis with one another, synergistically increasing its overall health benefits
3. the beneficial bacteria are not turned dormant but are very much alive and kicking, and are much more fit to do to their magic in your body
4. it cures lactose intolerance.
5. used to relieve all intestinal disorders, since it cleanses the intestines and digestive tracts
6. it will give you better bowel movement and reduces flatulence
7. it gives you a healthy immune system
8. lowers blood cholesterol and blood pressure. It also controls and maintains it.
9. reduces risk of cancer. It produces cancer preventing properties.
10. used in the treatment of AIDS, diabetes, colon cancer and other cancers, chronic fatigue, herpes, sleep disorders, ADHD, among others.
11. it is also rich in minerals like calcium
12. it has lots of vitamins from Vitamin B1, B12, to Vitamin K.
In conclusion, there are good bacteria and bad bacteria. We know that antibiotics can get rid of the bad, harmful bacteria but now we know how to harness the health benefits of the good bacteria we need from probiotics like Kefir.